Michael Nania and Ben Blessington talk to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News to break down the happenings around the New York Jets since the opening of free agency.
- In what ways has COVID-19 impacted the Jets and other NFL teams?
- How aggressive were the Jets in their pursuit of Jack Conklin and Graham Glasgow?
- Why did the team elect not to re-sign Robby Anderson?
- What have we learned about Joe Douglas‘ vision/approach as a GM?
- How much influence did the coaching staff have on free agency decisions, and did Adam Gase‘s presence have a negative impact?
- What moves could the Jets make between now and the draft?
- 1:46 – Quick recap of Jets’ Week 2 free agency moves
- 15:17 – Manish Mehta joins the show