Michael Nania and Ben Blessington run through a seven-round New York Jets mock draft simulation, discussing how the Jets may react to different scenarios.
- What would the Jets do if none of the top offensive tackles fell to No. 11?
- Could the Jets double-up on wide receivers with their second and third selections?
- Who are the best edge rushers the Jets could go after in the third round?
- When can the Jets find value at cornerback?
- Which running backs are worth taking on Day 3?
- How can the Jets build their offensive line after the first round?
- Could one Jets free agent move signal potential interest in a particular defensive position late in the draft?
- 10:55 – First round
- 20:30 – Second round
- 29:50 – Third round
- 45:22 – Fourth round
- 50:25 – Fifth round
- 58:39 – Sixth round