Michael Nania and Ben Blessington discuss the many different scenarios and possibilities that could face the Jets on Day 1 of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- What are the key dominoes in the top-10 that will affect the Jets?
- Which teams will end up taking an offensive tackle ahead of the Jets, and will one of them make it to No. 11?
- What will the Jets do if all four of the top tackles are off the board?
- Josh Jones, Henry Ruggs may be more likely picks than most seem to realize
- Could the Jets explore a trade-down?
- Ranking the top OTs and WRs
- Predicting what the Jets will ultimately do