Michael Nania and Ben Blessington break down Joe Douglas’ first draft at the helm of the New York Jets.
- The mastery, balance, and beauty of Joe Douglas’ overall approach in his first draft
- Why the James Morgan pick makes more sense than most seem to realize
- Was La’mical Perine the right pick at running back?
- Cameron Clark and Bryce Hall look like excellent value selections
- Braden Mann vs. Lachlan Edwards – the risk and potential reward of moving from the Aussie to the Texas A&M legend
- The Quincy Wilson trade is a big win for the Jets
- Cornerback is set for an extremely deep competition
- Douglas built an OL pipeline in one offseason