Here is the New York Jets’ complete 2023 schedule
The New York Jets’ full schedule for the 2023 season has been officially revealed. Here is a look at all 18 weeks on the Jets’ slate.
- Week 1 (September 11, 8:15 p.m. ET): vs. BUF (Monday Night Football)
- Week 2 (September 17, 4:25 p.m. ET): @ DAL
- Week 3 (September 24, 1 p.m. ET): vs. NE
- Week 4 (October 1, 8:20 p.m. ET): vs. KC (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 5 (October 8, 4:25 p.m. ET): @ DEN
- Week 6 (October 15, 4:25 p.m. ET): vs. PHI
- Week 7: Bye
- Week 8 (October 29, 1 p.m. ET): @ NYG
- Week 9 (November 6, 8:15 p.m. ET): vs. LAC (Monday Night Football)
- Week 10 (November 12, 8:20 p.m. ET): @ LV (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 11 (November 19, 4:25 p.m. ET): @ BUF
- Week 12 (November 24, 3 p.m. ET): vs. MIA (Black Friday, 3 p.m.)
- Week 13 (December 3, 1 p.m. ET): vs. ATL
- Week 14 (December 10, 1 p.m. ET): vs. HOU
- Week 15 (December 17, 1 p.m. ET): @ MIA
- Week 16 (December 24, 1 p.m. ET): vs. WAS
- Week 17 (December 28, 8:15 p.m. ET): @ CLE (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 18 (January 6 or 7, TBD): @ NE
I’ll let the guys tell you the 2023 schedule. pic.twitter.com/f81MmeIlSC
— Woody Johnson (@woodyjohnson4) May 12, 2023
Many were looking forward to seeing how many nationally-televised games the Jets would play. The answer is as large as expected: six. Interestingly, four of the six will be played at MetLife Stadium, including three within the first eight games of the season. It seems the whole country will be getting a heavy dosage of Jets football, early and often.
The Jets will enjoy plenty of home cooking this year. Since it’s the AFC’s turn to host nine home games and one of the Jets’ road games is against the Giants, the Jets will be playing 10 games at MetLife Stadium and seven games away from MetLife Stadium. Much of the home cooking will be enjoyed early in the year, as the Jets play six of their first eight games at MetLife. From there, five of the Jets’ final nine games will be on the road, including three of the last four.
New York draws an early bye week, falling in Week 7 between a pair of NFC East battles.
Brutal schedule. 3-3 at the Bye would look pretty good. The schedule makers never do us any favors. Maybe, JD should have waited until after the schedule release to trade for AR.