Michael Nania and Ben Blessington delve into the Jamal Adams drama, and break down logical trade packages the Jets could fetch for Adams.
- Analyzing this whole situation – Michael and Ben let out their thoughts
- Does Adams have so much disdain for the Jets that he would sit out the season?
- Would Adams returning to the field have as bad of an impact as the locker room as many assume?
- Is there a team out there willing to give up a reasonable package for Adams?
- Could giving in to Adams cause Joe Douglas to undo all of the work he has done towards establishing a positive culture and building respectability around the league?
- What happened behind the scenes that outsiders do not know about?
- Trade possibilities. Do the Cowboys want Adams as much as Adams wants to be with them?
- An Eagles mega-deal idea centered around the dumping of a disgruntled-but-talented veteran star
- This one NFC West team (on Adams’ wishlist) has a knack for big trades, a huge need at strong safety, and attractive assets for the Jets. Michael and Ben feel great about this being the most likely destination