NFL odds, picks, lines, spreads for Week 15: Bet on the AFC East
As we enter the final stretch of the NFL regular season, many teams are already in playoff football mode trying to clinch a spot in the postseason. Teams like the New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks have their backs to the wall which should lead to some exciting football as we get closer to the playoffs.
Let’s dive into our best bets for Week 15.
All odds via Caesars Sportsbook
Week 15 NFL Lines and Odds
- San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks: +3
- Indianapolis Colts @ Minnesota Vikings: -4
- Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns: +3
- Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills: -7.5
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears: +9
- Detroit Lions @ New York Jets: Pick’em (-110)
- Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints: -4
- Dallas Cowboys @ Jacksonville Jaguars: +4
- Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans: +14
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Carolina Panthers: -3
- New England Patriots @ Las Vegas Raiders: Pick’em (-110)
- Arizona Cardinals @ Denver Broncos: -3
- Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +3.5
- Tennessee Titans @ Los Angeles Chargers: -3
- New York Giants @ Washington Commanders: -4.5
- Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers: -7
NFL Best Bets
San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks
The San Francisco 49ers travel up to Seattle for a Thursday divisional showdown to kick off Week 15. The 49ers are surging right now, winning six straight games, many of them in convincing fashion. With a win tonight, the 49ers will clinch the NFC West for the first time since 2019.
Despite winning their last six games, the 49ers are decimated by injuries to many key players. San Francisco is down to their third-string quarterback Brock Purdy who has played well after Jimmy Garoppolo went down. Deebo Samuel has also been ruled out already with an ankle injury.
I think this is a great spot to fade the 49ers and bet on the Seahawks. Seattle is a home underdog in prime time which historically has always been very profitable. Also, the Seahawks are the more desperate team. At 7-6 and outside the playoff picture, they can really only afford one more loss this season.
With Brock Purdy making his road debut on a short week, I think Seattle comes away with a much-needed win.
The play: Seattle Seahawks +3
Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers enter Week 15 at the top of the NFC South with a losing record. They sit at 6-7 and host one of the NFL’s hottest teams in the Bengals, who are winners of five straight and nine of their last 11 games.
Although it seems like a nightmare season for Tampa Bay, their defense has been good all year. The Bucs’ defense ranks 10th in yards per game and sixth in passing yards per game. They also only give up 19.5 points per game which ranks ninth-best.
With one of the best passing offenses in the NFL coming to town, I think the Buccaneers can slow them down enough to keep it close for Tom Brady. The Bengals have the 20th-rated passing defense in the NFL, which should allow Brady and company to move the ball. Pass rusher Trey Hendrickson looks to be out at this point in the week, which will only help Tampa Bay’s offense.
I think this is a great spot for Tampa Bay as a home underdog.
The play: Tampa Bay Buccaneers +3.5