👉 Claim your BetMGM Bonus Code resulting in a Fantastic $1,000 NFL Promo
It feels like the NFL season has flown by—as there are only three games left to play. Now is a perfect time (and your last chance) to take advantage of a tremendous BetMGM Bonus Code resulting in a $1,000 NFL Promo for the Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers NFC championship game.
BETMGM BONUS CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, NV, TN, VA, WV, WY
Thankfully, to make your Championship Sunday a little more fun, BetMGM has you covered with this $1,000 First-Bet Bonus that sports bettors can use this weekend (in either championship game).
To utilize this promotion, simply use any of Jets X-Factor’s Bet MGM promo links and sign up using a new account. From there, make an initial deposit, then place your first bet of up to $1,000. If you win, congratulations; if you lose, BetMGM will credit your account with up to $1,000 per your initial bet (site credit).
Read More Jet X Content:
Article: 👉 NFL Championship Sunday Best Bets
Article: 👉 Claim the Best bet365 Promo Code for Chiefs-Bengals
Article: 👉 Claim the Best FanDuel Promo Code for Chiefs to Win Super Bowl 57
The Eagles and Niners are playing for a chance to play in Super Bowl 57 in Arizona on Sunday. Get in on the action with this Bet MGM promo as we take a look at the betting odds for the NFC championship.
How to Claim the $1,000 BetMGM Bonus Code
Due to the idea that sportsbooks generally introduce new promos for the Super Bowl each year, this may be your last time to pounce on this BetMGM Bonus Code resulting in a stellar $1,000 First-Bet Insurance.
To take advantage, follow the instructions below:
- Utilize any of Jets X-Factor’s BetMGM Bonus Code links by clicking on any of them.
- You will be directed to the BetMGM Sportsbook platform—either the web browser desktop version or the BetMGM Sportsbook mobile app, depending on the device you’re currently using.
- Once there, select the “Register” button/link in order to get to the new-account screen.
- Fill out the necessary information in order to create your new BetMGM account. Information such as full name, residential address, email and social security number is required in order to keep your account safe and secure.
- Once registered, make an initial deposit via a number of deposit methods such as online banking, PayPal, etc.
- Finally, make an initial bet, of which up to $1,000 will be credited back to your account in the form of site credit if the sports bet loses. The initial bet can be made on the Eagles vs. Niners NFC title game or any of the available bet options on the BetMGM Sportsbook platform.
BetMGM NFL Lines: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles
- 49ers +2.5 spread vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- 49ers +125 moneyline vs Eagles
- Eagles -150 moneyline vs. 49ers
- Over-Under set at 46.5 (O -110/ U -110)
|NFL Team or Player||Logo||Eagles vs. 49ers Odds
NFC championship game
|Philadelphia Eagles||💰 -2.5 (-115) Spread vs. San Francisco 49ers|
|San Francisco 49ers||💰 +2.5 (-105) Spread at Philadelphia Eagles|
|Philadelphia Eagles||💰 -150 Moneyline vs. San Francisco 49ers|
|San Francisco 49ers||💰 +125 Moneyline at Philadelphia Eagles|
|Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers||💰 Over-Under 46.5 Total Points (O -110 / U -110)|
|Jalen Hurts||💰 Over-Under 251.5 (O -110 / U -120) Passing Yards vs. San Francisco 49ers|
|Brock Purdy||💰 Over-Under 220.5 (O -120 / U -110) Passing Yards at Philadelphia Eagles|
|Christian McCaffrey||💰 Over-Under 57.5 (O -120 / U -110) Passing Yards at Philadelphia Eagles|
Even though they are not divisional opponents, the Niners and Eagles seem to play each other often. San Francisco leads the all-time series over the Philadelphia Eagles, 20-14-1.
Furthermore, these two teams have only played each other once in the playoffs, which resulted in a 14-0 win in favor of the 49ers (1996 NFL playoffs).
I expect the result to be different the second time around. The Eagles should be able to move the ball well enough to win this game against the best defense in the NFL in San Francisco.
To negate the Niners’ pass rush, I expect the Eagles to run a lot of RPOs and zone reads, similar to how the Eagles handled Micah Parsons in Week 6. This should work well for the Eagles as Jalen Hurts is at his best when he is getting the ball out quickly.
I also believe the Eagles’ defense matches up well with the 49ers. Philadelphia has two strong cover corners in Darius Slay and James Bradberry, and can stop the run as well as anyone in the NFL.
I am expecting the Eagles to win this one and walk away with the NFC championship.
In terms of the total, I think this could be another low-scoring game. When looking at both defenses, it seems they could have the edge over their opponent’s offense.
In 2022, the Niners gave up the fewest total yards in the NFL while the Eagles gave up the second-fewest. When looking at points per game, the 49ers allowed 16.3 points per game on defense which was the best in the regular season. Once again, the Eagles are not far behind. Philadelphia ranked eighth in the NFL allowing 20.2 points per game.
This should be a cold, playoff-style game resulting in a low-scoring but exciting game.
Lastly, do not forget to check out all of the player prop bets Bet MGM offers. Anything from “first touchdown scorer” to “Jalen Hurts rushing yards” are available to bet.