👉 Claim an Instant $150 FanDuel Promo Code Bonus for Chiefs-Bengals Right Now
Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs welcome in Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals for the AFC championship game this Sunday. Fans will root, NFL bettors will bet, but everybody can claim the best FanDuel Promo Code prior to Sunday right now: a $150 guaranteed bonus.
👉 Get the $150 FanDuel Promo Code Bonus Right Here
FANDUEL PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY
To get this $150 instant sportsbook bonus, use one of Jets X-Factor’s FanDuel Promo Code links, register a new account with the FanDuel sports betting app, and place an initial bet of at least $5.
An important thing of note is that the Chiefs vs. Bengals AFC title game does not have to be the event wagered on in order to scoop up this new-user promotion. It can be done with any of FanDuel Sportsbook’s offerings.
FanDuel Ohio Promo Code: $200 Instant Bonus
Interestingly, Ohio sports bettors can claim a fantastic $200 instant bonus with this FanDuel Promo Code.
FANDUEL OHIO PROMO CODE
Thanks to Ohio Sports Betting recently launching on Jan. 1, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. ET, FanDuel Sportsbook increased its current new-user promotion to a Bet $5, Get $200 bonus. Sports Betting in Ohio is currently exploding, and FanDuel is a sportsbook that will never overlook that fact—much to the applause of in-state Cincinnati Bengals fans.
However, whether you’re a Bengals fan or not, legal sports gamblers—as well as any bettors located in states where FanDuel Sportsbook is live—can snag this new-user promo.
How to Claim the Best FanDuel Promo Code for Chiefs-Bengals
Although an instant $150 sportsbook bonus is tremendous, understanding how to claim the best FanDuel Promo Code for the Chiefs vs. Bengals AFC title game is the most critical aspect of the equation.
- Utilize one of the Jets X-Factor FanDuel Promo Code links on this page en route to being directed to the FanDuel Sportsbook platform.
- Depending on which device you’re currently using will determine where the link sends you. If you utilize the link while on a desktop, you will find yourself on the FanDuel Sportsbook web browser platform. If you click the link from a mobile device, you will be redirected to the “FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino” mobile app. If you do not yet have the app on your phone, you will be prompted to download it from the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play.
- While on FanDuel Sportsbook, locate and select the “Join Now” button/link.
- After clicking “Join Now,” provide the required information essential to create and keep your new FanDuel Sportsbook account safe and secure. Such information is your legal name, email, residential address, the current state you’re located in, social security number, etc.
- Once your new FanDuel Sportsbook account is official, deposit at least $10 into your online cashier account by way of a number of different deposit methods (online banking, Venmo, PayPal, etc.).
- Lastly, make an initial sports wager of at least $5 in order to get FanDuel Sportsbook’s phenomenal $150 instant bonus.
|📲 FanDuel Sportsbook|
|💰 FanDuel Promo Code Link||👉 $200 Instant Bonus|
|🚨 FanDuel Promo Code||Automatic Upon Link Usage|
|🏧 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|❌ Minimum Betting Age||21|
|➡️ Sportsbook Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|📛 Mobile App Listed As||FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino|
|❗️ Mobile App Seller||FanDuel Inc.|
|🇺🇸 Mobile Betting States||NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|🎰 Retail-Only Betting States||MS, WA|
|✅ Promos Provided By||Jets X-Factor|
|🔎 Verified/Fact-Checked By||Robby Sabo|
|🗽 FanDuel NY Promo Code Link||👉 $200 Instant Bonus|
|🗽 NY Retail Partner||Tioga Downs|
|🗽 NY Launch Date||Jan. 8, 2022|
NFL Lines: Chiefs vs. Bengals AFC Championship Game Odds
- 1. Kansas City Chiefs (15-3)
- 3. Cincinnati Bengals (14-4)
- 2022 AFC championship game
- Sunday, Jan. 29, 2023, 6:30 p.m. ET, CBS
- Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
FanDuel Sportsbook’s odds for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals AFC championship game have been a bit unusual. (But don’t think it strictly relates to FanDuel Sportsbook.)
With the status of Patrick Mahomes being the most-discussed topic during the conference championship week, it’s no wonder that the game spread has bounced around a bit. How Mahomes’s injured ankle feels is all the rage—and deservedly so.
As of this moment, Saturday, Jan. 28, 2023, at 4:10 p.m. ET, the Chiefs are just a 1.5-point favorite over the Bengals. Considering NFL betting tradition usually favors the home team an automatic three fictional points, the oddsmakers can’t turn away from the red-hot Bengals at the moment.
|Team or Player||Chiefs-Bengals Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||💰 -2.5 (-115) Spread vs. Cincinnati Bengals|
|Cincinnati Bengals||💰 +2.5 (-105) Spread at Kansas City Chiefs|
|Kansas City Chiefs||💰 -134 Moneyline vs. Cincinnati Bengals|
|Cincinnati Bengals||💰 +114 Moneyline at Kansas City Chiefs|
|Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals||💰 Over-Under 48.5 Total Points (O -104 / U -118)|
|Patrick Mahomes||💰 Over-Under 283.5 (-114) Passing Yards vs. Cincinnati Bengals|
|Joe Burrow||💰 Over-Under 277.5 (-114) Passing Yards at Kansas City Chiefs|
Chiefs vs. Bengals Best Bets
If you’re looking for some bets on the AFC title game, check out Jets X-Factor’s Chiefs vs. Bengals best bets below.
Bengals Moneyline: +108
Sure, taking the Cincinnati Bengals +1.5 (-108) is an excellent bet that should not disappoint. But why go with the spread when it’s just a measly 1.5 points?
Grab the hot Bengals and their +108 moneyline.
Cincinnati knocked off Kansas City last year, and the club comes into this one even hotter than it did a year ago. Lou Anarumo’s defense is playing tremendous situational football and should find a way to halt an injured Patrick Mahomes enough for Joe Burrow and company to find the scoreboard edge.
Tee Higgins Over 58.5 (-114) Receiving Yards
There are a couple of other player props that are intriguing—such as Joe Mixon over 58.5 (-114) rushing yards and Joe Burrow over 271.5 (-114) passing yards—but Tee Higgins going over 58.5 (-114) receiving yards is the second of our two best bets.
I don’t expect Ja’Marr Chase to be quiet all day, but I do think Higgins will have himself a tremendous statistical Sunday.
The Chiefs defense is solid against the run but will often find itself on its heels through the air. Expecting this contest to be close throughout, Burrow should rack up the yards with a huge piece of the pie going to Higgins.