Although the 2022 NFL season is about to come to a close, never fear, New York Jets fans: Your favorite team is always just a click away with DraftKings. To ease the pain of a once-promising season gone wild, you can bet on the Jets to win Super Bowl 58 right here, right now—with a $200 DraftKings Promo Code to boot.
Right now, the Jets have the eighth-best odds of all NFL teams to win the big one in 2023, per DraftKings Sportsbook. At +2500, your $10 initial bet could have a payout of $250—to go along with an additional $200 guaranteed bonus.
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, OH, OR, TN, VA, WV, WY / LAST VERIFIED: October 1, 2023
For more on DraftKings Sportsbook’s Super Bowl 58 odds, read below. But before you do, snag this incredible DraftKings Promo Code, as sports betting reaches its height in the week leading up to Super Bowl 57 between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs.
Read More Jet X Content:
How Do I Claim the DraftKings Promo Code?
Follow the below guidelines to claim the DraftKings Promo Code resulting in a $200 instant bonus.
- Follow one of our DraftKings Promo Code offers that send you to the DraftKings Sportsbook platform.
- Note: If you follow the link from a desktop device, you’ll be directed to the DraftKings Sportsbook web browser platform. If you do so from a mobile device, you’ll be directed to the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino sports betting app. If you have yet to download the sportsbook app, you’ll be sent to the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play.
- Once arriving on the platform, find and locate the “Sign Me Up” button link, and utilize it.
- Then, provide the essential information to create a new DraftKings Sportsbook account. Info such as legal name, residential address, current location (state), email, and social security number are critical in order to keep your account wholly safe and secure—which is another tremendous benefit of this brave new legal sports gambling world. DraftKings Sportsbook is currently available in 20 states in a mobile-betting variety:
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- After creating your new DraftKings Sportsbook account, make an initial deposit of at least $10, using one of a variety of methods such as online banking and PayPal.
- With funds in your new account, make an initial sports wager (minimum $5) on any of DraftKings Sportsbook’s available sports offerings. Once the first sports bet registers, your new DraftKings Sportsbook account will be flooded with an instant $200 bonus.
Why Bet the New York Jets to Win Super Bowl 58 (+2500)?
|NFL Team||Super Bowl 58
|1. Kansas City Chiefs||👉 +600 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|2. Philadelphia Eagles||👉 +650 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|3. Buffalo Bills||👉 +900 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|4. San Francisco 49ers||👉 +1000 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|5. Cincinnati Bengals||👉 +1100 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|6. Dallas Cowboys||👉 +1400 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|7.. New York Jets||👉 +1600 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|8. Baltimore Ravens||👉 +1800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|9. Detroit Lions||👉 +2200 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T10. Miami Dolphins||👉 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T10. Los Angeles Chargers||👉 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
After over half a century of championship futility, why would you bet on the Jets, you ask? Well, why do the Jets have the eighth-best odds to win the Super Bowl, per DraftKings Sportsbook?
It starts with two words: Aaron Rodgers.
As much as some sportsbooks have changed the betting favorite to land Rodgers from the Jets to the Raiders, you don’t see Las Vegas listed in the top 10 favorites to win the 2023 Super Bowl. They’re tied for 17th at +4500, tied with the Cleveland Browns and behind the likes of the crumbling L.A. Rams and the (by the numbers) fraudulently successful New York Giants.
Even if DraftKings oddsmakers suspect that Rodgers could go to Vegas, they don’t see that being a move that would lead to a title.
For the Jets, though, bringing in Rodgers would be going all-in for a championship. Last offseason, Joe Douglas signaled his intention to compete by aggressively pursuing Tyreek Hill and Deebo Samuel. Will he take that next big step in 2023?
For Rodgers, this calculus should also give him pause. Would he return in 2023 to pursue mediocrity in the star-QB-laden AFC West, or is this about changing his lasting legacy as a quarterback who could never repeat the ultimate triumph of his youth?
As difficult as facing Josh Allen twice a year is, facing Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert four times is tougher. And, might we remind you, the Jets beat Allen with Zach Wilson at quarterback.
The Jets have a talented defense bookended by star defensive tackle Quinnen Williams and all-world cornerback Sauce Gardner. Rodgers has never played with a defense of quite this caliber.
Whatever the benefit would be from reuniting with Davante Adams, the Jets have their own up-and-coming Adams in Garrett Wilson, with a Jordy Nelsonesque Elijah Moore, Jermichael Finley-like Tyler Conklin, and Aaron Jones-besting Breece Hall.
Woody Johnson has already stated that he’s willing to pay the price. Get your bets in before the possible becomes reality and the odds go way up.