👉 Get a Guaranteed $150 DraftKings Promo Right Now
Despite not making the playoffs in 2022, the New York Jets are viewed as a team that has a realistic chance of winning Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas. It’s why activating this guaranteed $150 DraftKings Promo now—before a veteran quarterback enters town—is your best bet.
Claim Your $150 DraftKings Bonus on the Jets’ Super Bowl 58 Odds
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, OH, OR, TN, VA, WV, WY
This DraftKings Promo Code provides sports bettors with a Bet $5, Get $150 sportsbook bonus that guarantees a jump on the competition.
Unlike other new-user promos that only pay out if your first bet loses, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering an instant $150 in exchange for signing up and placing a minimum sports wager of at least $5.
Read More Jet X Content:
Article: 👉 Top 7 NY Sports Betting Apps & Sportsbooks
Article: 👉 Claim a FanDuel Promo $1K No-Sweat First Bet
Article: 👉 Get a BetMGM Bonus Worth a $1K First Bet Bonus
How Do I Claim the DraftKings Promo Worth $150?
Claiming the DraftKings Promo worth a guaranteed $150 is simple. Jets X-Factor made the process as easy as possible (for New York Jets fans and any interested sports bettor located in a legal online sports gambling state where DraftKings Sportsbook is available).
- Utilize one of our DraftKings Promo Code offers that will take you to the DraftKings Sportsbook platform.
- You will be sent to the DraftKings Sportsbook web browser platform if using a desktop, or the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino app if using a mobile device. If you have not yet downloaded the app, utilizing our offer will send you to the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play en route to downloading the app.
- Locate and use the “Sign Me Up” button on the DraftKings Sportsbook landing page.
- Select the state where you’re currently located. DraftKings Sportsbook (and the DraftKings Promo Code) is available in 20 states in a mobile-betting fashion.
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- Provide the necessary information to create a safe and secure DraftKings Sportsbook account. Examples of required information are email, legal name, proof of age (21 years or older), and social security number.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10. DraftKings Sportsbook offers a variety of deposit methods such as online banking and PayPal.
- Place an initial sports wager of at least $5. This initial wager can be on the New York Jets winning Super Bowl 58 (futures bet) or anything DraftKings Sportsbook has to offer.
|📲 DraftKings Sportsbook|
|💰 DraftKings Promo Code Link||👉 Bet $5, Get $150 Bonus
👉 $1,050 Sign-Up Bonus
|🚨 DraftKings Promo Code||Automatic Upon Link Usage|
|🏧 Minimum Deposit||$5|
|❌ Minimum Betting Age||21|
|➡️ Sportsbook Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|📛 Mobile App Listed As||DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino|
|❗️ Mobile App Seller||DraftKings|
|🇺🇸 Mobile Betting States||NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, OH, OR, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|🎰 Retail-Only Betting States||MS, WA|
|✅ Promos Provided By||Jets X-Factor|
|🔎 Verified/Fact-Checked By||Robby Sabo|
|🗽 DraftKings NY Promo Code Link||👉 Bet $5, Get $150 Bonus
👉 $1,050 Sign-Up Bonus
|🗽 NY Retail Partner||Del Lago Resort & Casino|
|🗽 NY Launch Date||Jan. 8, 2022|
The Jets Are +2800 To Win Super Bowl 58
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, the Jets currently have +2800 odds of winning Super Bowl 58, which is an implied probability of 3.5% (28-to-1). That ties New York with the Jacksonville Jaguars for the ninth-best odds out of 32 teams.
Here are the top 10 betting favorites to win Super Bowl 58 at DraftKings:
- Kansas City Chiefs: +600
- Buffalo Bills: +700
- San Francisco 49ers: +800
- Cincinnati Bengals: +900
- Philadelphia Eagles: +900
- Dallas Cowboys: +1400
- Los Angeles Chargers: +2200
- Baltimore Ravens: +2200
- New York Jets: +2800
- Jacksonville Jaguars: +2800
These odds are largely contingent on the presumption that New York will land an experienced veteran quarterback—namely, Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers.
|NFL Team||Super Bowl 58
|1. Kansas City Chiefs||💰 +600 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|2. San Francisco 49ers||💰 +700 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T3. Buffalo Bills||💰 +850 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T3. Philadelphia Eagles||💰 +850 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|5. Cincinnati Bengals||💰 +900 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T6.. New York Jets||💰 +1400 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T6. Dallas Cowboys||💰 +1400 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T8. Denver Broncos||💰 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T8. Miami Dolphins||💰 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T8. Los Angeles Chargers||💰 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T8. Detroit Lions||💰 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T8. Baltimore Ravens||💰 +2500 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|13. Jacksonville Jaguars||💰 +2800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
After the Jets hired Nathaniel Hackett as their offensive coordinator, their Super Bowl odds skyrocketed at all sportsbooks. This was surely not because Hackett is considered a franchise-altering coach; it’s because Hackett served as Rodgers’ offensive coordinator in Green Bay for three years and has a close relationship with him off the field.
Hiring Hackett created an easy connection between Rodgers and the Jets, leading many to assume the Jets are the favorites to acquire Rodgers. The possibility of adding Rodgers is undoubtedly factoring into the Jets’ current Super Bowl odds.
The Jets could also land someone like Derek Carr or Lamar Jackson.
New York’s defense allowed the fourth-fewest points per game in the NFL last season. The Jets boast a tantalizing young roster that is bound to continue improving, led by the NFL’s Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year (Sauce Gardner and Garrett Wilson).
There are pieces in place. This is a squad that absolutely could have a chance at claiming a Lombardi if it can just find a way to upgrade the quarterback position.