👉 Claim a $150 Sportsbook Bonus With Our DraftKings Promo Code in NY
Opening Day, The Masters, the Final Four, and the NFL draft—does it get any better than that? Well, many would argue that it does, particularly in October when the Fall Classic intertwines with the NBA, NHL, and, of course, the NFL.
Nonetheless, April is a tremendous sports month that leads to excellent legal sportsbook offers, including our tantalizing DraftKings Promo Code resulting in a Bet $5, Get $150 instant bonus (in New York and every eligible state other than Massachusetts).
Get Your DraftKings Promo Code Worth an Instant $150 Bonus Here
DRAFTKINGS PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, OH, OR, TN, VA, WV, WY
To scoop up this limited-time offer, follow the quick guidelines below:
- Utilize one of Jets X-Factor’s DraftKings Promo Code bonus offers.
- Create a new DraftKings Sportsbook account by providing the required information that always remains safe and secure.
- Deposit at least $10 into your newly-established DraftKings sports betting account.
- Make an initial moneyline bet of at least $5 on an eligible game.
The legal sports bettors who take advantage of this offer will find their new DraftKings Sportsbook account met with a $150 instant bonus if your initial moneyline bet wins.
Although this DraftKings Sportsbook Promo is a tremendous find for any NFL bettor (and all sports bettors for that matter), what’s cooking in Massachusetts is even more fruitful.
👉 Activate a $200 Guaranteed Bonus per this DraftKings Massachusetts Promo Code
Considering Massachusetts is the latest state to launch legal online sports betting, DraftKings Sportsbook upped the ante.
Instead of a Bet $5, Get $150 bonus that arrives in the event of a moneyline win, our DraftKings Massachusetts Promo Code is dishing out a Bet $5, Get $200 guaranteed bonus.
DRAFTKINGS MASS PROMO CODE
STATE LAUNCH: MASSACHUSETTS
21+ and present in Massachusetts. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
In other words, DraftKings sports betting app (and web browser sportsbook) bettors located in Massachusetts can snag an extra $50 while also being ensured of its guaranteed nature.
No matter if the initial sports bet wins or loses, this DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts Bonus pays out a total of $200, guaranteed.
DraftKings Promo Code Available States
While, yes, this page details our DraftKings Promo Code in Massachusetts and New York, those aren’t the only two states where legal sports gamblers can scoop up this limited-time sports betting bonus.
Our DraftKings Promo Code is available in over 20 states—in addition to New York and Massachusetts.
Super Bowl 58 Finalists Odds
Now that your new DraftKings Sportsbook account is ready to roll, it’s time to dig into the odds. And although the NFL is currently progressing through the offseason, that doesn’t mean football betting is dormant.
For instance, DraftKings Sportsbook has a futures bet category that presents Super Bowl 58 finalists, to go along with associated odds. Naturally, since Aaron Rodgers is destined to be the New York Jets quarterback, Joe Douglas’s team is heavily involved in this special category.
The Jets show up a solid number of times, but the most likely Super Bowl 58 appearance has them matched up with the San Francisco 49ers (+4500).
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers +1900
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles +2200
- Buffalo Bills vs. San Francisco 49ers +2200
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. San Francisco 49ers +2500
- Buffalo Bills vs. Philadelphia Eagles +2500
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Dallas Cowboys +3000
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Philadelphia Eagles +3000
- Buffalo Bills vs. Dallas Cowboys +3500
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Dallas Cowboys +4000
- New York Jets vs. San Francisco 49ers +4500
- New York Jets vs. Philadelphia Eagles +5000
Next on the list is a Jets vs. Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl 58 matchup (+5000). Coming in 10th and 11th, the Jets are among the top seven teams currently factoring into the Super Bowl 58 oddsmaking equation.
DraftKings Sportsbook Super Bowl 58 odds as of March 28, 2023, at 2:05 p.m. ET.