FANDUEL PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY
Aaron Rodgers is a New York Jet and FanDuel Sportsbook absolutely loves it. In fact, our FanDuel Promo Code could potentially be used to bet on Gang Green’s new franchise quarterback.
👉 Claim the Best FanDuel Promo Code ($150 Guaranteed) Right Here
With legal online sports betting on the rise, the number of sportsbook promo codes available is bordering on the absurd.
But this FanDuel Sportsbook Promo may be the best of the bunch, if only because of their focus on your New York Jets. We’ll get to that more later.
How do I Claim this Limited-Time FanDuel Promo Code?
The most important and perhaps most-asked question involves the actual process en route to scooping up our FanDuel Promo Code. Fortunately, FanDuel Sportsbook makes it incredibly easy.
Whether you have an eye on betting on Aaron Rodgers, the New York Jets, or something else altogether, follow the easy-to-execute steps below to activate a Bet $5, Get $150 Guaranteed Bonus:
- Use one of Jets X-Factor’s FanDuel Promo Code offers.
- After being sent to the FanDuel Sportsbook betting platform—either the web browser via desktop or the “FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino” app via mobile device—locate and utilize the “Join Now” button that appears in front of a yellow background.
- Next, create your new FanDuel Sportsbook account by entering the required information en route to securing a safe sports betting profile (i.e. legal name, email, password, age, location, social security number).
- Make a deposit of at least $10 via one of FanDuel Sportsbook’s available deposit methods (i.e. ACH, online banking, PayPal, Venmo).
- Place an initial bet of at least $5 on any eligible sports wager—no later than 14 days after activating the FanDuel Sportsbook Promo. (Note: You may bet less than $5, as the promo pays out 10 times the initial bet, but $5 is what’s required in order to recoup the $150 max bonus.
Once the initial bet officially registers—completion of the bet—your new FanDuel Sportsbook account will be awarded with a guaranteed $150 in Bonus Bets, win or lose.
|📲 FanDuel Sportsbook|
|💰 FanDuel Promo Code Link||👉 $2,500 No-Sweat First Bet|
|🚨 FanDuel Promo Code||Automatic Upon Link Usage|
|🏧 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|❌ Minimum Betting Age||21|
|➡️ Sportsbook Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|📛 Mobile App Listed As||FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino|
|❗️ Mobile App Seller||FanDuel Inc.|
|🇺🇸 Mobile Betting States||NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|🎰 Retail-Only Betting States||MS, WA|
|✅ Promos Provided By||Jets X-Factor|
|🔎 Verified/Fact-Checked By||Robby Sabo|
|🗽 FanDuel NY Promo Code Link||👉 $2,500 No-Sweat First Bet|
|🗽 NY Retail Partner||Tioga Downs|
|🗽 NY Launch Date||Jan. 8, 2022|
Legal and Live FanDuel Promo Code States
As previously mentioned, this FanDuel Bonus Code is live and legal in a tremendous number of states—as opposed to the bet365 Promo Code for instance.
The total number of states is nearly 20 in total:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
FanDuel Promo Code NY
Launching in early January 2022, New York sports betting has been the monster of all monsters. Sports betting diehards and pundits knew it would be the most explosive legal sports gambling state, but the heights it’s reached have surpassed the wildest projections.
Naturally, FanDuel Sportsbook NY launched in the Empire State on day No. 1—along with DraftKings Sportsbook NY, Caesars Sportsbook NY, and BetRivers Sportsbook NY—which means this limited-time FanDuel Promo Code New York resulting in a $150 Guaranteed Bonus is also available to New York sports bettors—as well as NFL bettors seeking to make bank on the NFL draft.
FanDuel Promo Code NJ
At this point, the state that houses our local New York Jets is beyond veteran status in the online sports betting arena.
Legal sports bettors located in New Jersey can scoop up our FanDuel Promo Code New Jersey en route to a tasty $150 sportsbook bonus, win or lose.
FanDuel Promo Code OH
When talking football, Ohio is a state that takes a backseat to no other. Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Ohio sports betting launched as soon as the ball dropped on 2023 (Jan. 1, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. ET).
Our FanDuel Promo Code Ohio is also dishing out a Bet $5, Get $150 Guaranteed Bonus.
FanDuel Promo Code MA
FANDUEL MASS PROMO CODE
STATE LAUNCH: MASSACHUSETTS
21+ and present in Massachusetts. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
The limited-time FanDuel Promo Code Massachusetts is the newest—because Massachusetts sports betting became a full mobile reality on March 10, 2023.
How has Aaron Rodgers affected the New York Jets’ odds?
Saying that Aaron Rodgers has changed everything would be an understatement. The buzz around the Jets is so strong after the trade that FanDuel has dedicated an entire section of their website to them (more on that below).
That’s right, they’ve listed six Jets-specific markets and their Super Bowl odds. Starting off easy, the Jets are now given the sixth-best odds to win the Super Bowl at +1400. Only the Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Eagles, and 49ers have better odds.
If you want to bet on a specific player how about Garrett Wilson? The reigning OROY has his receiving yards over/under currently set at 1,150 yards. He hit 1,103 in his rookie year with four different QBs attempting passes.
You could bet on Rodgers himself if you choose. His over/unders are currently set a 4,000 passing yards and 29.5 touchdowns. Rodgers failed to hit both of those marks in 2022, but he surpassed them in both 2020 and 2021.
And of course, you can bet on the Jets to make the playoffs, currently -162 to make the playoffs and +132 to miss them. And on their wins, currently set at 9.5.
FanDuel Sportsbook NY Jets Season Specials
Incredibly, the New York Jets now have their own section at FanDuel Sportsbook—listed as “Season Specials.”
Suffice to say, Aaron Rodgers has changed a lot.
- +100 to score 1+ TD in every regular season game.
- +750 to score 1+ passing TD in every regular season game.
- +11000 to score 1+ rushing TD in every regular season game.
- +500 to make the playoffs and the Packers make the playoffs.
- +150 to make the playoffs and the Packers miss the playoffs.
- +1500 to go undefeated in the regular season (17-0).
- +300 to sweep the Bills in the regular season (2-0).
- +2500 to go undefeated in the AFC East (6-0).
- +400 to make the AFC championship game.
- +850 to have the No. 1 seed in the AFC (bye).
- +250 for Allen Lazard to score 10+ TD in the regular season.
- +125 for Garrett Wilson to score 10+ TD in the regular season.
- +1500 for Aaron Rodgers to score 5+ rushing TD in the regular season.