👉 Activate the Best FanDuel Promo Code for Super Bowl 57 Here
Get ready, NFL fans; Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner after the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles managed to pull off big wins to win conference championships. With just one game left this season, the best FanDuel Promo Code raised its game to an outstanding $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet.
Claim Your $3,000 FanDuel Promo Code Right Now
FANDUEL PROMO CODE
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY
To get the $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet for Super Bowl 57, use one of Jets X-Factor’s FanDuel Promo Code links, register a new account with the FanDuel sports betting app, deposit at least $10, and place any cash bet—up to $3,000 of which will be returned via site credit in the event the initial sports wager loses.
Whether you’re an Eagles fan, Chiefs diehard, or an NFL sports bettor looking to hit a splash play, everyone should take their Super Bowl experience to a new level with FanDuel Sportsbook.
Read More Jet X Content:
Article: 👉 Claim the All-New bet365 Virginia Promo Code Today
Article: 👉 The Best Super Bowl Promos to Activate for Eagles-Chiefs
Article: 👉 Get the Best FanDuel Promo Code for NFL Games
How Do I Claim the Best FanDuel Promo Code for Super Bowl 57?
To claim this limited-time $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet for Super Bowl 57, follow the steps below:
- Follow one of the Jets X-Factor FanDuel Promo Code links on this page.
- You’ll be directed to the FanDuel Sportsbook web browser platform (if using a desktop device) or the FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino mobile app (if using a mobile device). Or, if you have yet to download the FanDuel sports betting app, you’ll be directed to the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play in order to download the incredibly popular sportsbook app.
- Once arriving at FanDuel Sportsbook, locate and follow the “Join Now” button/link.
- Then, select the state you’re currently located in (not your residential address). FanDuel Sportsbook is live and legal in 18 states (in a mobile-betting fashion), including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, and, as of Jan. 1, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. ET, Ohio).
- Provide the required information to create your safe and secure FanDuel Sportsbook account. Examples of the essential information are full legal name, residential address, email and social security number.
- Once your account is created, make a deposit of at least $10 using any one of the varieties of deposit methods available—such as online banking, Venmo and PayPal.
- Finally, make an initial sports wager—up to $3,000 which will be returned to you in the form of site credit in the event the first bet loses.
NFL Lines: Super Bowl 57, Eagles vs. Chiefs
After spending a brief at Eagles +2.5 (which the public happily pounced on), the line now sits as follows:
- Spread: Eagles -1.5 (-110) / Chiefs +1.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Eagles (-118) / Chiefs (+100)
- Total Points: 49.5, Over (-114) / Under (-106)
FanDuel Sportsbook NFL lines and odds as of Jan 31, 2023.
Super Bowl Best Bets and Player Props
If you’re searching for picks to cash that coveted payday, look no further than here! After you claim your $3,000 No-Sweat 1st Bet for Super Bowl 57, here are five bets for the big game at FanDuel that have strong evidence to back them up.
Jalen Hurts Under 47.5 Rushing Yards (-114)
Jalen Hurts has always been a rushing threat, but I don’t see a big game on the ground from him. According to Next Gen Stats (NGS), the Chiefs have allowed -15 rush yards over expected (RYOE) against designed runs this season, including playoffs (seventh in NFL).
The San Francisco 49ers’ defense held Hurts to just -5 RYOE in the NFC championship, as well as only 39 rush yards. The New York Giants also held Hurts to just 34 yards on the ground, leaving him with a measly 3.7 yards per carry in the postseason.
Hurts hasn’t been breaking games with his legs, and I don’t expect that to change against the Chiefs now. Give me the under.
A.J. Brown Over 72.5 Receiving Yards (-114)
After a blockbuster draft-night trade sending him to the Eagles from the Tennessee Titans, Brown flourish from the jump with his new team. This matchup against a young Kansas City secondary, combined with their defensive tendencies should create a big night for A.J. Brown.
L’Jarius Sneed and Trent McDuffie, the top-two corners for KC, are in just their third and first seasons respectively. Brown is a big, physical nightmare for corners already, and the bright lights of Super Bowl 57 definitely won’t help.
Furthermore, the Chiefs ran press coverage at the second-highest rate in the entire NFL in 2022 (incl. playoffs). A.J. Brown posted the highest yards per route average against press coverage in the entire NGS era.
The Chiefs love press, but Brown has been historically fantastic against it. He’s set up for a big night.
Haason Reddick to Record a Sack (-186)
Despite coming off of an Achilles tear, Reddick came back as one of the best edge-rushers in the entire NFL. In the 2022 regular and postseason, he has 19.5 sacks, a 16% pressure rate, and plays nearly 74% of snaps per NGS.
A true sack artist, he has 3.5 sacks in his two playoff games this year. Additionally, the Eagles’ defense has a top-3 cornerback room in the league featuring Darius Slay and James Bradberry. Couple all this with Mahomes’ recent high-ankle sprain, and it seems like Reddick is due to find his way to the quarterback.
Travis Kelce Anytime Touchdown Scorer (-125)
It’s hard to imagine what the Kansas City Chiefs would be without Travis Kelce, and his touchdown production proves just how important he is to them.
An elite red zone threat, Kelce has three touchdowns already in his two 2022 playoff games. To go even further, Kelce has scored a TD in each of his last 5 playoff games (and eight of his last nine).
You simply can’t keep this guy out of the endzone. Expect the Chiefs to look his way early and often inside the red zone. -125 odds feels like a freebie here in my opinion.
Under 49.5 Total Points (-106)
These two teams just scream the under as of late. The under is 4-0 in the last four Eagles games and 4-1 in the last five Chiefs games. The icing on the cake? The under is 4-0 in the last four Super Bowls.
There are too many arrows pointing to the under for me to ignore. The Eagles’ defense being a top unit adds more reason to believe this game won’t have any offensive onslaughts (or if fading is your thing, the over is -114).
Whether you like the picks or you plan on fully fading me, make sure you get the best FanDuel promo out there with Jets X-Factor.