Super Bowl? Who cares about the Super Bowl? Well, the game itself, anyway. All eyes will be on the commercials, during which all-world tight end Rob Gronkowski tries his hand (er, foot) at the “Kick of Destiny.”
Before we dive into the New York Jets’ hated longtime nemesis—and his recent doings at FanDuel Sportsbook—make sure to pounce on the best FanDuel Promo Code in the sports betting business today.
FANDUEL PROMO CODE
+ $100 OFF NFL TICKET AT YOUTUBE TV
STATES: NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY / LAST VERIFIED: October 1, 2023
- Utilize one of Jets X-Factor’s FanDuel Promo Code links.
- Create a new FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Make your first deposit.
That’s it. Once you place your first sports wager, your initial bet will be backed by FanDuel Sportsbook’s No-Sweat Bet mechanism. If your bet wins, you keep the winnings. If it happens to lose, FanDuel Sportsbook will return those losses in the form of site credit—up to $3,000.
The initial bet can be wagered on Super Bowl 57 or any of FanDuel Sportsbook’s offerings, including Rob Gronkowski’s upcoming “Kick of Destiny.”
Read More Jet X Content:
For years, Gronk has made noise about kicking field goals, boxing, partying, and doing other things besides catching the football. Apparently, that was too easy for him. The always-confident Gronkowski is anything but ruffled by this opportunity with worldwide eyes on him. After all, he won four Super Bowls in his career.
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) January 31, 2023
How long is the Kick of Destiny, you ask?
Twenty-five yards. How difficult can that be?
Well, you can try it out yourself; per FanDuel Sportsbook. Fans 21 and older can take their own shot at the “Kick of Destiny” on-site at the Super Bowl Experience with the chance to win $25 at the FanDuel SportsBook at the Footprint Center. Add that to your $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet, and you’ve got a lot on the line.
How do I Get the $3,000 No-Sweat First Bet FanDuel Promo Code?
To get in on the FanDuel $3,000 “Kick of Destiny” action, all you need to do is sign up, place a $5 bet, and pray that Gronk does not chicken out from attempting his field goal.
It’s virtually guaranteed that Gronk will pull some shenanigans with this commercial. Does he pretend to give up? Deflate the ball? Spike it and have it bounce out of the stadium? (You can probably bet on that, too.)
Here are the detailed guidelines on how you can get claim the best FanDuel Promo Code in the NFL betting industry:
- Follow one of our FanDuel Promo Code offer links that appear on this page.
- You will be directed to the FanDuel Sportsbook web browser platform (if using a desktop device) or the FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino app (if using a mobile device). If you have not yet downloaded the FanDuel sports betting app, the link will direct you to the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play with a prompt to download it.
- Locate and utilize the “Join Now” button/link.
- Select the state you are currently located in—the state where you plan to place your first sports wager. As of this moment, FanDuel Sportsbook is available in 18 states via a mobile-betting fashion:
- New York
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- Provide the required information to ensure your new FanDuel Sportsbook account is safe and secure (i.e. legal name, residential address, email, social security number, etc.).
- Now that you’re new FanDuel Sportsbook account is live, it’s time to make a deposit by using one of many deposit methods such as online banking, Venmo, and PayPal.
- Finally, place your first sports wager, either on Super Bowl 57 or any of the available sports FanDuel Sportsbook has available. In the event your first sports bet loses, FanDuel Sportsbook will return those losses to your account, dollar for dollar, up to $3,000.
|📲 FanDuel Sportsbook|
|💰 FanDuel Promo Code Offer||👉 Bet $5, Get $200 Instant Bonus|
|🚨 FanDuel Promo Code||👍 Automatic With Promo Activation|
|🏧 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|❌ Minimum Betting Age||21|
|➡️ Sportsbook Platforms||iOS (Apple App Store), Android (Google Play), Web Browser|
|📛 Mobile App Listed As||FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino|
|❗️ Mobile App Seller||FanDuel Inc.|
|🇺🇸 Mobile Betting States||NY, NJ, PA, CT, AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|🎰 Retail-Only Betting States||MS, WA|
|📅 Date Promo Last Verified||October 1, 2023|
|✅ Promo Provided By||X-Factor Promo Codes|
|🔎 Verified/Fact-Checked By||Robby Sabo|
|🗽 FanDuel NY Promo Code Offer||👉 Bet $5, Get $200 Instant Bonus|
|🗽 NY Retail Partner||Tioga Downs|
|🗽 NY Launch Date||Jan. 8, 2022|
Super Bowl 57: Tight End Town
Speaking of tight ends, there’s another great one actually playing in the game, not just dancing around it.
Travis Kelce is hot on Gronk’s heels as the best modern-day tight end. Despite back spasms that reportedly came close to holding him out of the AFC championship game, Kelce delivered when his team needed it, snagging seven balls for 78 yards and a touchdown. With 15 TD receptions in 19 total games played this season, Kelce has continued his legacy as a touchdown machine.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the field, the Eagles’ Dallas Goedart is no slouch. With Philadelphia’s dominant receiving duo of A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith, many forget about the tight end. However, Goedart has caught a whopping 83.3% of his targets between the regular and postseason, hauling in 65 receptions for 783 yards and adding four TDs in 14 total games. Goedart also leads all tight ends with 7.3 YAC per reception and is third with 1.81 yards per route run.
Will this be the Super Bowl of the tight end? If so, which one will reign supreme? Goedart’s over/under is 50.5 yards, while Kelce’s is 79.5. Get your bet on one or both of these players!