Now that the 2022 NFL season is officially in the books, it’s time to turn attention toward 2023. The New York Jets are a strong pick for Super Bowl 58, so the time is now to get your guaranteed $200 bet365 Bonus—especially before a veteran quarterback comes to town.
BET365 PROMO CODE
STATES: NJ, CO, IA, OH, VA / PROMO CODE: JETSXLM / LAST VERIFIED: October 1, 2023
Many of the sportsbooks are bullish on the Jets due to their reported aggressive pursuit of a veteran quarterback. Owner Woody Johnson made clear that Aaron Rodgers is the team’s No. 1 target, but Derek Carr is coming in for a visit, as well, and is said to be No. 2 on the Jets’ list.
If the Jets do nab one of those two signal-callers in the next couple of weeks, the team’s odds to win it all will increase significantly. Therefore, there’s no time to waste
NFL bettors can pick the Jets at +2200—the eighth-best Super Bowl odds at bet365 Sportsbook—before you need to put a lot more on the line to win that kind of cash. As usual, Jets X-Factor is bringing you one of the top sportsbook promo codes in the business.
Read More Jet X Content:
How To Claim the $200 Guaranteed bet365 Bonus Code
To take advantage of the best Super Bowl 58 Betting Promo for the New York Jets, check out the following step-by-step instructions:
- Follow one of Jets X-Factor’s bet365 Bonus Code offers.
- Utilizing the offer will direct you to the bet365 Sportsbook web browser platform (if using a desktop), the bet365 – Sportsbook mobile app (if using a mobile device), or the iOS Apple App Store or Android Google Play (if using a mobile device and have yet to download the app).
- Once you’re at bet365, select the “Bet Now” button that appears in front of a yellow background.
- Select the state you’re currently located in. As of this moment, bet365 is legal and available in the following four states:
- New Jersey
- If you’re not located in any of these states, check out our DraftKings Sportsbook Promo that awards a guaranteed $150 bonus in exchange for a $5 minimum initial sports wager (available in 20 states).
- Provide the required information in order to create your safe and secure bet365 account. Information examples are legal name, proof of age (minimum 21 years of age), email, residential address, and social security number.
- Make a minimum deposit of at least $10. bet365 allows online banking, PayPal, and much more.
- Place an initial sports wager (at least $1) on Super Bowl 58 (futures bet) or anything bet365 has to offer—such as the NBA, NHL, etc.
Upon completion of your first wager, bet365 will fund your new account with a guaranteed $200, win or lose.
Why You Should Bet the Jets to Win Super Bowl 58
|NFL Team||Super Bowl 58
|1. Kansas City Chiefs||💰 +550 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|2. Buffalo Bills||💰 +650 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|3. San Francisco 49ers||💰 +700 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|4. Philadelphia Eagles||💰 +800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|5. Cincinnati Bengals||💰 +900 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|6. Dallas Cowboys||💰 +1200 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|7. New York Jets||💰 +1600 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|8. Los Angeles Chargers||💰 +2200 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T9. Baltimore Ravens||💰 +2800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T9. Los Angeles Rams||💰 +2800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
|T9. Jacksonville Jaguars||💰 +2800 to Win Super Bowl 58|
Notwithstanding some sports outlets taking shots at the Jets’ chances and labeling them as pseudo-contenders, this team really does appear to be a quarterback away.
Consider this: the Jets lost five games in 2022 in which their defense allowed one touchdown or fewer. In games in which their offense scored at least 18 points, the team was 6-1 (their lone loss coming to Minnesota).
The fact that the Jets scored 18 or more points in only seven of their 17 games and none of their last five was atrocious. What evidence is there that this was only or even primarily due to quarterback play?
We’ve already reviewed the Jets’ 2022 quarterback play ad nauseam on this site, but let’s go through some of the salient points:
- Mike White, Joe Flacco, and Zach Wilson ranked fourth-to-last, second-to-last, and last, respectively, in completion percentage among 38 qualified QBs (min. 175 dropbacks). They were all in the bottom 10 among QBs in adjusted completion rate, or on-target rate, as well.
- The trio threw 14 only TDs all season against 14 picks.
- They combined for 31 turnover-worthy plays on 607 pass attempts, a 5.1% rate that in and of itself would have been the second-worst in the NFL (excluding Wilson’s individual rate of 5.9%).
- They were the bottom three in the league in NFL passer rating.
- NFL.com just ranked Wilson 59th out of the 68 quarterbacks who played in 2022. Some of the quarterbacks ahead of him include Brian Hoyer, Nick Foles, David Blough, Malik Willis, Brett Rypien, Jarrett Stidham, and Skylar Thompson. When third-string QBs are ranked ahead of your team’s starter, that’s bad. When the skeleton of Flacco still manages to rank 51st, that’s worse.
While neither Rodgers nor Carr had a strong 2022 season, they were also dealing with injuries, a poor supporting cast (in Rodgers’s case), intractable coaching, and a league-worst offensive line (Carr).
Even if the Jets’ offensive line remains as it was in 2022, just the return of Alijah Vera-Tucker should improve the team’s 22nd-ranked pass-blocking efficiency. Mind you, 22nd is already better than Vegas’s 27th-ranked outfit.
Furthermore, a new offensive line coach should go a long way, as it is difficult to believe that a line consisting of four longtime NFL veterans would be so clueless about the protection calls without some coaching element.
Meanwhile, the Jets have better weapons across the board than the 2022 Packers and, arguably, a deeper cache of skill-position players than the 2022 Raiders. Rodgers has a long-standing friendship and rapport with Nathaniel Hackett, and Carr’s skillset would fit well into Hackett’s quick-rhythm passing game.
Both of these quarterbacks make the Jets instant playoff contenders. With just a few more pieces, a Super Bowl run is certainly plausible.
Go take advantage of those +2200 odds before they go away, and claim your $200 bet365 promo while doing so!